Aviation Security Training
Aviation Security Training
Spranza’s approach to aviation security training is competency-based combining hands-on practice and academic instruction while incorporating the latest computer technologies. The success of our students, as measured by pre and post-tests and skills evaluations indicate that Spranza students increase their job knowledge and skills by 76%. Since Spranza’s long history of training in civil aviation and airport security are unsurpassed in their field these programs exceed both IATA and ICAO training standards.
Spranza also provides mandatory retraining and follow-up as may be requested by the client.
Spranza Aviation Security Training courses:
- All Spranza programs and services offered are customized to our client’s needs and budgetary considerations.
- Our objective is to provide quality assured professional training services, which deliver visible results. We focus on the effective transfer of knowledge and understanding in aviation regulation, compliance monitoring and oversight.
- Spranza courses are created and developed by our own instructors and are ICAO compliant, and are included in the ICAO Aviation Training Directory. Our courses are supervised by Spranza training managers who are members of the ICAO Technical Cooperation Bureau and who are listed by ICAO as Certified Professional Managers.
- Our mission is to provide training program participants with specific competencies that enable the practical application in your own environment.
- Spranza also provides mandatory retraining and follow-up as requested by the client.
- Our expertise is reflected in our broad range of available courses and workshops as well as our web-based training solutions.
- Spranza’s tailored training and consultancy solutions add value to your organization. We take the time to understand our client’s requirements and explore how our capability can contribute to enhancing your aviation security performance.
SPRANZA’s ICAO COMPLIANT Aviation Security Training Courses
ICAO Course Course Title
10 Basic Aircraft Accident Investigation
137 National Security Inspector Course
201 Safety Management Systems
159 Air Operator Flight Security Monitor/Ground Security Coordinator
159 AVSEC Checkpoint Supervisor
159 Performing a Local Security Audit
133 Fraud, Waste and Abuse Abatement
130 Innovative Profiling Techniques
130 Integrated Security Screener Training
130 Interpersonal Communication for Security Personnel
134 Security Systems Testing and Evaluation
133 AVSEC Quality Assurance Officer Training
200 Combating Infectious Diseases
130 Strategies for Combating Airport/Aircraft Sabotage
159 Defining the Threat to Civil Aviation: Religious and Political Extremists
133 Civil Aviation Access Control Policy and Procedures
130 Proactive Responses to Threat of Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Agents
135 Airport Emergency Planning and Exercise Implementation
10 Environmental Considerations in Aviation Security
133 AVSEC Supervisor Basic
133 AVSEC Advanced Supervisor Training
159 Observation and Monitoring
119 Recurring Training for First Responders
132 AVSEC Instructor- Training for Trainers
130 AVSEC Close Quarters Tactics (CQT)
130 Interrogation and Report Writing
10 English for Non-English Speakers
180 DANGEROUS GOODS: Initial Local Code 34891
180 DANGEROUS GOODS: Recurrent Local Code 3489 2
. Human Trafficking: Airline Readiness and Response
For a full listing of all Spranza courses visit the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) course listing website: ICAO
Pioneers in Aviation Security (AVSEC) Distance Learning, Spranza has developed effective task-oriented learning techniques, proven successful, regardless of the student’s formal academic educational level.
Spranza offers a full range of security, emergency planning and AVSEC administrative programs combining interactive web pages, student evaluations, multi-media downloads and student record administration. Programs are drawn from Spranza entries in the ICAO Training Directory as well as from client input.
Whether general service, commercial facility or air operator, programs are custom-tailored to meet individual client needs. They are designed to meet ICAO Trainair Standards, and programs offer the student a truly unique, interactive, learning experience.
Primarily used for follow-on training or mandatory re-training, many of our present in-service training programs are available in e-form. Students pace themselves, and work on a flexible schedule, thus drastically reducing the need to schedule full training days. Personnel with access to a computer and the World Wide Web can log on and learn from work, home or while traveling.
Subscriptions to our Distance Learning Program can prove a cost-effective alternative to on-site training and the contracting of outside instructional personnel.